From Friday Fest to Sights and Sounds, its all happening downtown!
Wait! Help make your City bright by registering for the City of Lights Decorating Contest and show off your beautiful home, business, neighborhood, or even apartment for a chance to win $250 and bragging rights! Just follow this link http://www.lovefortpierce.com/registration/
On to the Holiday fun in the sun!
1) Kick things off at Friday Fest at Marina Square where there's live entertainment, food, and craft vendors and more, Friday December 1st from 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM.
2) Find handcrafted gifts at Farmers Market and Jazz Craft Market. Enjoy a traditional Saturday morning in Fort Pierce at the Farmers Market in Marina Square starting at 8:00 AM, also conveniently located near the Farmers Market is the Fort Pierce Jazz Craft Market which is full of beautiful handcrafted, hand painted true Florida art.
3) This one is fun for the whole family ~ the Annual Sights and Sounds on Second Street Festival begins Sunday, December 3 at 1:00 PM in beautiful historic downtown Fort Pierce with vendors of all kinds, but the holiday magic starts at 4:30 PM with the Holiday Parade, so bring a lawn chair, find a seat and get ready for a wonder show!
4) Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree!! The holiday festivities continue Sunday, December 3 with the annual lighting of the Christmas tree just shortly after the Sights and Sounds Parade at the roundabout on Indian River Drive and Avenue A. This is a magical time for everyone, so come on down as we start the count down!
5) The Dancing Palm trees are no secret here in Fort Pierce, but you can be the first to see the Holiday Lights Spectacular this Sunday, December 3, just after the parade at Marina Square (plays nightly from 6-9 PM).