From Friday Fest to the Annual Holiday Boat Parade, there’s so much to do!
Wait! Help make your City bright by registering for the City of Lights Decorating Contest and show off your beautiful home or business for a chance to win $250 and bragging rights! Just follow this link http://www.lovefortpierce.com/registration/
Onto Fun in the Fort!
1) Kick things off at Friday Fest in Marina Square where there's live entertainment, food, and craft vendors and more from 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM.
2) Find handcrafted gifts at Farmers Market and Jazz Craft Market. Enjoy a traditional Saturday morning in Fort Pierce at the Farmers Market in Marina Square starting at 8:00 AM, also conveniently located near the Farmers Market is the Fort Pierce Jazz Craft Market which is full of beautiful handcrafted, hand painted true Florida art.
3) The Spirit of Giving ~ The Annual Toy Drive Block Party is the true meaning of Christmas by collecting toys for less unfortunate for the Holidays, but its also one big block party for all to enjoy!! Head over to N. 2nd Street from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
4) SANTA IS COMING!! ~ That’s right, Ol’ St. Nick will be stopping by on the Christmas Train right behind the City Parking Garage between 2:45 PM - 3:25 PM to say hello to everyone.
5) Grab those lawn chairs ~ The Annual Holiday Boat Parade starts 6:00 PM along the intercoastal, passing by South Beach Causeway and circling back around with their festive vessels, ending by the River Walk Center. Just find a spot and enjoy!!
6) This one is fun for the whole family ~ The Dancing Palm trees are no secret here in Fort Pierce and light up Marina Square nightly from 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM. Its a beautifully place to bring the family and listen to the Christmas music.